Project written, published, and posted by Delta Logistics (CAPAV LLC, EIN Number 82-1209054):
Partner in the purchase of a truck to join the fleet in the land transport business, in refrigerated and dry cargoes in the United States, carried out by the Delta Logistics team and I received an estimated return of 17.95% per year in dollars for 6 years with an estimated IRR of 27%.
The investment consists of buying a truck that will manage Delta Logistics on behalf of the investors and add them to the fleet they have. Delta, is going to take charge of putting the whole project in motion and making the fleet work as much time as possible, to optimize your profitability. The rent of the trucks is paid monthly . This rent is variable since it is tied to the miles traveled, that is, the greater the number of miles traveled, the greater the profitability
Once 100% of the project has been financed, the contracts are signed, the money is sent to Delta Logistics, once the transfer is confirmed, the first payment will be received 30 days after the truck starts operating. The truck has an estimated 90 days to start its operations.
The trucks delivered in operation to delta logistics are going to be annualized, this means that all the projects that will be funded in SeSocio.com during 2018 will be part of the Delta 2018 portfolio and so on as long as new trucks continue to be anchored .
In the following tables we detail everything related to the financial part of the Investment. We will show you the expenses, the performance, the initial investment, the income and others.
In this table all the costs related to the start-up of the truck are detailed
In this table you can see all the monthly expenses of the project in detail.
* The Variable Expenses , are the expenses that are tied to the operation of the business and depend on what the truck has worked.
* Fixed expenses are the expenses that the project will inevitably have, regardless of whether the truck works or not.
* Taxes are taxes that must be paid monthly.
Once all the components of the investment have been detailed, in this table we show you how the flow of the investment is.
* The Operating Result is the result obtained by the normal activity of the company.
* The Net Result is the Net Operating Result of Taxes.
* Truck Sale is the estimated residual value of the same in the 6th year. It is worth mentioning that the sale price is an estimated price and may vary.
* Investor flow is the result obtained after SeSocio.com charges the administration fee.
* The Net Flow for each USD 1,000 invested is obtained by dividing the Cash Investors over the Invested Capital and multiplying it by the "USD 1,000" invested (example) .
* Annual return of the investment net of commissions is the yield obtained net of commissions and having sold the truck at its residual market value. This percentage is the return over the capital recovery.
* The IRR reflects the return that investors would receive if they reinvested the profit of each period in the same project.